To Our Valued Patients and Friends:
We are excited to announce that under stringent guidelines from the CDC and ADA, our practice is open. We have resumed normal business hours from Monday to Thursday, 7AM to 5PM, Fridays 7AM to 4PM, and one Saturday each month from 8AM to 2PM.
Our team is going above and beyond the expectation for dental care facilities to ensure the safety of everyone who enters our practice. As a dental office, we already have the highest level of infection control and follow strict regulations to prevent spreading germs to others. We rigorously disinfect all surfaces that patients and ourselves come in contact with, sanitize our hands before after and often during procedures, use all recommended personal protective equipment, sterilize all instruments immediately after every procedure, and verify sterilization with spore testing.
In addition to our everyday sanitation and sterilization protocols, we have implemented new safety measures in our office. We have added HEPA air purifiers throughout the office, clear plastic barriers at our reception desk, additional high speed suction during aerosol producing procedures, and additional sterilization and disinfection protocols between patients and throughout the office.
What we will require from you:
- Please CALL 503-233-3622 from your car to inform us when you have arrived for your appointment. Please don’t enter the building until you are summoned via text or phone call.
- All patients will be screened for COVID 19 symptoms and temperature will be taken with no contact Infrared Forehead Thermometers on your entry to the building.
- Anyone exposed to COVID-19 or is showing any signs or symptoms will be rescheduled 14 days out.
- Face masks are required for everyone entering the building. If you do not have one or forget yours, one will be offered to you. Please wash and sanitize your hands upon entering the building.
- Please be prepared to wait outside or in your car until your appointment time.
- No walk-ins will be allowed.
As healthcare providers, the health and safety of our community is our number one priority and we are taking every measure to try to protect our community.