Laurelhurst Dentistry | Dentist in Portland OR
Welcome to Laurelhurst Dentistry, where we have been providing quality dental care to the Portland community for over 15 years. We believe getting to know our patients is at the heart of providing the best dental experience possible. We have created a warm, welcoming environment where your comfort and dental health are our top priorities.
At Laurelhurst Dentistry, we focus on prevention and providing the highest quality, state-of-the-art dental care. We believe communication is key, and we will listen and work with you to develop a practical and successful dental plan to meet your needs.
Whether you are looking to maintain your current oral health, or are in need of more extensive dental care, our knowledgeable and caring team is here to help. We are happily accepting new patients and appreciate your kind referrals.
Convenient Portland Location
We can’t wait to welcome you to Laurelhurst Dentistry and help you achieve a healthy smile! Laurelhurst Dentistry is conveniently located in east Portland at 2520 E Burnside Street, Portland, OR 97214. We are easily accessible to the Southeast Portland, Northeast Portland, and downtown Portland communities.
State-of-the-Art Dental Care
At Laurelhurst Dentistry, we strive to provide the highest quality, state-of-the-art dental services for you and your family, including:
- Low-radiation digital x-rays, digital images, and computers in each patient room
- Convenient communication and appointment confirmation via email or text if patients prefer
- Computer generated, single-appointment porcelain inlays, onlays, and crowns
- Regularly scheduled preventive dental services, teeth cleaning, and periodontal therapy with our dental hygienists
- Routine dental care, including exams, oral hygiene instruction, periodontal screening and treatment, as well as recommended use of current dental products and tools to maintain a bright and healthy smile
Comprehensive General Dentistry
The knowledgeable and friendly dentists and staff at Laurelhurst Dentistry can help you achieve your personal goals for dental health. Our comprehensive general dental care services and procedures include:
- Dental Exams, X-Rays and Teeth Cleaning
- Periodontal Services, Including Treatment of Gum Disease, Deep Cleanings, and Periodontal Maintenance
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Inlays and Onlays
- Dental Crowns and Bridges
- Single-Appointment Porcelain Crowns and Onlays
- Tooth Bonding and Veneers
- Dental Implant Supported Restorations
- Invisalign Orthodontics
- Removable Dental Appliances including Partial Dentures and Implant Supported Overdentures
- Routine Dental Extractions
- Mouthguards for TMD and Bruxism
- Nitrous Oxide or Oral Sedation
- Referral to Specialists When it Best Serves Your Needs
We look forward to meeting you and providing you with a wide range of quality, professional dental care services at Laurelhurst Dentistry. Please call us at (503) 233-3622 for your personal appointment.